If you have any symptoms of Covid-19 please follow the below link to get more information on testing from the NHS.
If you are a key worker please find below the government guidance on coronavirus testing, this includes who is eligible for testing and how to get tested:
We understand that this is an extremely worrying time because of the amount of uncertainty around the Covid-19 virus. In order to support families letters are being sent home regularly with the most up to date information regarding the current situation with Covid-19. Copies of all letters can be found within the “Latest news and updates” section of the website.
The current guidance, is that you must stay at home if you have any of the below symptoms:
- A high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- A new continuous cough – this means that you have been coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual).
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste - this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal.
If someone within your household has either of the above symptoms all the members of the household should remain at home for 14 days from the day the first person got symptoms. You can find more guidance for households with possible Covid-19 at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-stay-at-home-guidance
In addition to the regular handwashing and disinfecting high touch surfaces such as tables and door handles, with effect from today the school is taking the following preventative measures:
- Reducing all non-essential meetings that occur within school. Where possible meetings will go ahead via telephone or video calls. Staff will contact all those this will impact
- All school trips / off site visits will be postponed
- All visitors / outside agencies will be postponed
- All training to be held within the school will be postponed
- Staff will not access any offsite training
- There will be no school assemblies
Additional information regarding the virus can be found at https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/ however if you have concerns or questions please telephone the main school office for further advice.
Cornavirus and Wellbeing
Please click on the links below to access help during this time: