Danecourt School

01634 232589


Useful Website Links


People-friendly information and resources about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) to anyone who needs assistance


CEA Card

The Cinema Exhibitors' Association Card - Details of the free cinema ticket system


For brain injured children and young people

CEOP Safety Centre

Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (CEOP) website where you can report abuse and exploitation direct to CEOP.


The latest and widest range of public service information from the UK government.

Family Action

The SENDIAS service providing information, advice and support to parents and carers


Everything relating to your childs education, including letter formats for you to download

Medway Autism Group

MAGIC - (Medway Autism Group & Information Service) give support & advice to the whole family

Teacher's Advice

Articles written by practising teachers designed to help with the education of your child.

Thinkuknow Child Internet Safety

The new site offers a completely refreshed suite of articles and guidance on all aspects of child internet safety.

21 Together

21 Together work with the Down's Syndrome Community in Kent to empower people to promote inclusion and achieve aspirations. They are a registered charity (number 1165305) who provide training, work on education and awareness, provide information and support parents and carers. If you need further information, or are interested in what they might offer, you can contact them :

By Email





Family Action Medway SENDIAS Service

Contact helpline:

01634 566303

What do they offer?

  • Free impartial and confidential information, advice and support in relation to education, health and social care.
  • support to express your views, wishes and feelings.
  • support at meetings with schools and the local authority.
  • Help to complete SEND related paperwork.
  • Signposting to other support services.

Free Holidays for Foster Families.


The Alex Timpson Trust offer free holidays for Foster Families via an application form.

Who can apply?

A short or long term foster carer (who has been fostering for 2 or more years) and is currently fostering a child or children for the social services department or local authority.

Who can go on holiday?

Available for foster carers (with or without foster children and can take other family members).

How are successful applicants selected?

Preference will be given to those who the panel consider the most deserving.