- Pupils relish coming to school and very proud of their work. They work well together and are keen to share, take turns and support each other
- The curriculum is lively and exciting. Pupils make the most of opportunities to learn new skills
- Teaching assistants and other specialist staff make an incisive contribution to the life of the school. Consequently, pupils receive skilful and well judged support
- The behaviour of pupils is outstanding
- The school's ethos is to ensure that every pupil is "valued, respected, safe and successful". Leaders tirelessly promote these values to staff, parents and pupils. Consequently, the school is a warm and welcoming environment where pupils blossom and flourish.
Parent View gives you the chance to tell Ofsted what you think about your child’s school, from the quality of teaching to dealing with bullying and poor behaviour. The survey can be completed at any time; you don’t have to wait until the school is being inspected.
We will use the information you provide when making decisions about which schools to inspect and when.
Please see below the link to Danecourt School's performance tableshttps://www.compare-school-performance.service.gov.uk/school/142266/danecourt-school