At Danecourt all pupils wear a school uniform. Wearing a uniform helps pupils to feel part of a 'community' and it is also a practical and relatively inexpensive outfit. Your child should be encouraged to wear their uniform with pride.
Please make sure that every item belonging to your child is CLEARLY MARKED with their name - you can imagine the difficult job of sorting out twelve red jumpers at the end of the day if they are not named!
Jumpers, Polo Shirts, Fleeces, Caps, Book bags and PE bags with the Danecourt School logo can be purchased from UniformBase in Chatham, however children do not have to wear branded clothing. Please visit the Uniform Base website (Uniform Base) for more details.
The uniform consists of:
- Grey / black skirts or pinafore dresses, shorts or trousers
- Red polo shirts
- Red jumpers, school sweatshirts or cardigans
- Black school shoes or trainers
- White or grey socks or tights
- Summer dresses - red and white check
P.E. and SWIMMING
- Red T-shirt/polo shirt
- Black shorts
- Swimming costume