Pupil voice is incredibly important at Danecourt. Through the use of smart school council we are able to capture the children's views and ideas using an inclusive, pupil led approach. Through the use of the school council we are able to promote our school vision and ethos throughout the school.
In addition to the use of smart school council, we also have school council members who are elected annually by their peers.
The aims of the school council are:
- To allow children to have a voice and share their thoughts and opinions with others.
- To develop and promote children’s self-confidence, communication and social skills when engaging with their peers and adults.
- To enable all pupils to feel happy and safe at school.
- To have a say in making positive changes in our school community.
- To develop pupils’ understanding of how to contribute to society.
- To promote the celebration of British Values.
Meet our School Council Members