Ofsted and Quality Assurance Reviews
Please find below our most recent Ofsted report, and relevant information from the Department for Education Performance Tables.
Ofsted School Inspection Report
Ofsted June 2019 -
Danecourt was last inspected on the 5th and 6th June 2019. Inspectors judged the school as being a "Good" school overall with EYFS and Personal Development, Behaviour and Welfare being judged as "Outstanding".
Within the report inspectors identified that:
- Pupils relish coming to school and are very proud of their work. They work well together and are keen to share, take turns and support each other
- The curriculum is lively and exciting. Pupils make the most of opportunities to learn new skills
- Teaching assistants and other specialist staff make an incisive contribution to the life of the school. Consequently, pupils receive skilful and well judged support
- The behaviour of pupils is outstanding
- The school's ethos is to ensure that every pupil is "valued, respected, safe and successful". Leaders tirelessly promote these values to staff, parents and pupils. Consequently, the school is a warm and welcoming environment where pupils blossom and flourish.
Parent View gives you the chance to tell Ofsted what you think about your child’s school, from the quality of teaching to dealing with bullying and poor behaviour. The survey can be completed at any time; you don’t have to wait until the school is being inspected.
We will use the information you provide when making decisions about which schools to inspect and when.
Challenge Partners Quality Assurance Reviews
Challenge Partners is a practitioner-led national network of schools that improves school performance through peer-to-peer challenge and knowledge sharing. The Quality Assurance Review is a peer review involving senior leaders from other schools in the partnership. All outcomes are agreed between the school and the review team as part of an ongoing professional dialogue that seeks to unpick and articulate effective teaching practice and school improvement strategies.